In this episode I'm talking with Sophie Wood from SophieZen.com about:
- Making social media fun.
- Promoting yourself and your business on social media with ease.
- Creating valuable content your community will love (and what valuable content actually is).
- Building real and personal connections with your tribe.
- Breaking up with "blank page syndrome".
- The power of repurposing your content.
- Why it's time to stop chasing followers and create connections instead.
- And why social media success is all about making friends.
Visit www.sarahjensen.com.au/podcast-50 for links to all the goodness mentioned in this episode + details on how to connect with Sophie.